This is a list of my requirements for commisssion requests. I reserve the right to refuse any commission. If you wish to see my ability in a particular medium, you can visit my gallery or e-mail me.
Include ALL these items in your commission request:
- Character(s); name and what he/she/they are from. Example: Harry Potter from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
- Pose; either describe in detail or find a photo reference for me to work from. Also include whether or not you want a background (will cost extra).
- Medium; I work in pencil, ink, charcoal, contė crayon (they are like pastels), colored pencil, watercolor, and CG color. Color pieces, unless specified otherwise, will have ink outlines.
- Size; paper comes in 8.5"x11" to 11"x14". I draw commissions on heavy bristol weight paper for everything except watercolor in which case I use medium weight watercolor paper.
- Style; in case you want a realistically rendered portrait. Unless specified, I do all pictures in my comic style.
Pricing is as follows in US dollars:
- $20.00 for any black and white drawing at 8.5"x11".
- $25.00 for any color drawing at 8.5"x11".
- $5.00 for each to add any of the following:
- Mutiple Characters.
- Paper larger than 8.5"x11".
- Realistic rendering.